Murdock Manufacturing Launches New CEU Course
City of Industry, CA – September 17, 2018
Murdock Manufacturing, the leading designer, manufacturer of indoor and outdoor drinking fountains, hydrants, pre-engineered park and recreation buildings, and bicycle security lockers has introduced a new online continuing education course for architects, building owners, interior designers and engineers. The title of the latest Murdock Manufacturing CEU course is The Comeback of the Drinking Fountain.
Contemporary drinking fountains, water coolers, and bottle fillers provide communities with access to safe, clean drinking water. This course recounts the history of the drinking fountain and addresses regulations surrounding drinking water distribution and treatment. It compares the use of bottled water to bottle fillers and provides guidelines for specifying commercial water delivery systems.
- Analyze a variety of materials for restroom fixtures in terms of their sustainability benefits.
- Explain the water conservation guidelines for WaterSense®-labeled fixtures and how water efficiency can earn credits in the LEED® green building certification program.
- Discuss the elements of a restroom that contribute to the health and hygiene of patrons.
- Describe how hospitality and commercial fixtures meet ADA requirements while also upholding the principles of modern design.
- Define a modern minimalistic style and explain how it can be used to design luxury restrooms that are sustainable, hygienic and functional.
- AIA Course Number: AEC1117
- Device Format: Desktop/Laptop
- AIA/CES Learning units: 1.00
To take this course via AEC Daily please click here!
- AIA approved course. This course qualifies for 1.0 LU/HSW Hour.
- AEC Daily reports Learning Units on members’ behalf.